State of Minnesota Wright County Distric
State of Minnesota
Judicial District: Tenth
Court File Number:
Case Type: Judicial
In the Matter of the Child(ren) of:
Tammy Kay Fremgen
Jacob David Fremgen
Summons and Notice
Termination of Parental Rights Matter
NOTICE TO: Tammy Kay Fremgen and Jacob David Fremgen, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 3700 Braddock Avenue NE, Room 1100; Buffalo, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 3700 Braddock Avenue NE, Room 1100; Buffalo, Minnesota, on March 8, 2022 at 1:30 PM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear remotely before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date. Contact Court Administration for Zoom log-in information
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable
Judge of District Court
BY: /s/ R. Peterson
(Jan. 1, 8 & 15, 2022) 19060