-LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT- STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT COUNTY OF BELTRAMI NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT CASE TYPE: CIVIL OTHER COURT FILE NO.
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF BELTRAMI
NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: CIVIL OTHER
COURT FILE NO. 04-CV-20-1399
RANDY H. FORSETH and MARY R. FORSETH, as Joint Tenants,
MICHAEL F. TOWER AND/OR HIS UNKNOWN HEIRS; DONALD G. DAUGHERTY AND/OR HIS UNKNOWN HEIRS; WARREN J. AJAX, JOYCE L. AJAX AND BRAD RASCH , TRUSTEES OF THE WARREN J. AJAX REVOCABLE TRUST AGREEMENT U/D AUGUST 4, 1982; DISCOVER BANK; FIA CARD SERVICES; AND ALL OTHER PERSONS UNKNOWN CLAIMING A RIGHT, TITLE, ESTATE, INTEREST IN OR LIEN UPON THE REAL PROPERTY DESCRIBED IN THE COMPLAINT HEREIN, AND ALSO THE UNKNOWN HEIRS OF ANY DEFENDANT WHO MAY BE DECEASED,
TO: THE STATE OF MINNESOTA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiffs have started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs' Complaint against you is attached to this Summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no Court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 21 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS OR, IF SERVED BY PUBLICATION, 21 DAYS AFTER FIRST PUBLICATION. You must give or mail, to the person who signed this Summons, a written response called an Answer within 21 days of the date on which you received this Summons or within 21 days after the first publication of this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at FULLERWALLNER, LTD., Attorneys at Law, 514 America Avenue NW, PO Box 880, Bemidji, MN 56601, Telephone: (218) 751-2221.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs' Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree
with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiffs should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 21 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiffs everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. You are hereby notified that this action affects the following described land situated in the County of Beltrami, State of Minnesota, to-wit:
.The East Half of the Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (E1/2 of NE1/4 of NW1/4), Section Twenty-two (22), Township One Hundred Forty-seven (147), Range Thirty-four (34), Beltrami County, Minnesota, less the North 660 feet thereof.
Also described as:
.The East Half of the Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (E1/2 of NE1/4 of NW1/4), Section Twenty-two (22), Township One Hundred Forty-seven (147), Range Thirty-four (34), Beltrami County, Minnesota, less the North 660 feet thereof and less the East 430 feet thereof.
.The East 430 feet of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (SE1/4 of NE1/4 of NW1/4), Section Twenty-two (22), Township One Hundred Forty-seven (147), Range Thirty-four (34), Beltrami County, Minnesota.
and that the object of said action, among other things, is to determine title and adverse claims to the above-described land.
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
Attorneys for Plaintiffs
By: /s/ Jason D. Pederson
JASON D. PEDERSON #0302958
Location: 514 America Avenue NW,
Bemidji, MN 56601
Mails: P.O. Box 880, Bemidji, MN 56619-0880
Telephone: (218) 751-2221
Toll-free: (800) 552-6881
Facsimile: (218) 751-2285
3 da: 6/3,10,17