State of Minnesota
Judicial District: Ninth
Court File Number: 04-JV-20-686
Case Type: Child protection
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Tashina Marie Enger, Legal Custodian
Bobbi Anne St. John and Justin Scott Larson, Parents
Summons and Notice
Child in Need of Protection or Services Matter
NOTICE TO: Justin Scott Larson, above-named parents.
1. A Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at the Beltrami County Judicial Center, 600 Minnesota Ave NW, Suite 108, Bemidji, Minnesota, alleging that the child of the above-named parents is in need of protection or services.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Child In Need of Protection or Services
Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at Beltrami County
Judicial Center, 600 Minnesota Ave NW, Suite 108, Bemidji, MN 56601 on May 5, 2020 at 9:45 a.m. or as soon after as the matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant
appropriate relief, including taking permanent custody of the child named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Paul T. Benshoof, Judge of District Court
BY: Heather Avenson, Deputy
Kayla Littler, Court Administrator
1 da; 4/4