State of Minnesota
Judicial District: Ninth
Court File Number:04-JV-19-2178
Case Type: Child protection
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Sarah Jean Clark
Derek Lee Adams and Leon Longeville
Summons and Notice
Child in Need of Protection
or Services Matter
NOTICE TO:Leon Longeville, above-named parent.
1. A Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at the Beltrami County Judicial Center, 600 Minnesota Ave NW, Suite 108, Bemidji, Minnesota, alleging that the child of the above-named parents is in need of protection or services.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at Beltrami County Judicial Center, 600 Minnesota Ave NW, Suite 108, Bemidji, MN 56601 on September 17, 2019 at 10:30 a.m.or as soon after as the matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including taking permanent custody of the child named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Annie P. Claesson-Huseby,
Judge of District Court
BY: Terri Smith, Deputy
Kayla Littler, Court Administrator