Science Center celebrates special events Nov. 10
This year’s theme for International Science Center and Science Museum Day is “Science, a Human Right.”
Science is a human right because:
- Everybody has the right to science.
- Freedom of research is essential for the advancement of science.
- Sound policies are informed by science.
- Gender equality in science is a need and a right.
- Discrimination cannot be tolerated in the pursuit of academic careers.
- You have the right to share your scientific findings.
- Youth empowerment is achieved through science education.
- Equal opportunities in science are essential.
More information is available online at HSCbemidji.org, on Facebook page (@HeadwatersScienceCtr) or by phone at 218-444-4472.