The Lutheran Campus Ministry for BSU and NTC recently received a $1,450 grant from the Endowment Fund of First Lutheran Church in Bemidji. The grant will be matched by the National Lutheran Campus Ministry Inc., a church wide funding partner of the ELCA.

The 100 year old Kenfield House, at 1221 Birchmont Drive NE, has been home for the Lutheran Campus Center for the past 60 years. The grant funding will make possible exterior stucco repair and heating upgrades.