Five Sanford Bemidji employees named Employees of the Year
Five individuals were named 2022 Sanford Health Employees of the Year for the Bemidji Region. On an annual basis, Sanford Health staff have the opportunity to recognize their peers and management by nominating them for Employee of the Year Awards. First awarded in 2013, these awards were established to recognize employees who exemplify Sanford values and consistently demonstrate exceptional performance in a manner that promotes a positive environment involving employees, physicians, patients and visitors.
Sanford Bemidji Employee of the Year Award winners for 2022 are:
• Support Services Employee of the Year: Carla Engelmeyer, Environmental Services, 1611 Anne St. Clinic
• Clinical Employee of the Year: Michelle Fredrickson, RN, Lead RN, OB/GYN
• Senior Services Employee of the Year: Alisa Foster, Administrative Assistant. Neilson Place
• Management Employee of the Year: Amie Maddox, Respiratory Therapy Manager
• Broekhuls Family Technology Employee of the Year: Brooks Clemenson, PACS Administrator