Aunt drags man, sufferering from carbon monoxide poisoning, out of garage
BECKER, Minn. (AP) -- A central Minnesota man is recovering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Sherburne County deputies were called to a Becker home early Wednesday and found 20-year-old Dylan Olson unconscious and lying on the ground.
Sheriff Joel Brott tells the St. Cloud Times that Olson's aunt had dragged him out of a detached garage after discovering him on the garage floor.
Olson was working on a vehicle inside the garage overnight. The sheriff says he was using a space heater attached to a propane tank to heat the garage.
Olson was airlifted to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis and was in serious condition.
Copyright 2011 The Associated Press.