MnDOT reopens Highway 1 near Oslo
Highway 1 from Marshall County Road 17 west to Oslo has been re-opened by the Minnesota Department of Transportation. Caution is still recommended as there is loose gravel on the roadway.
The following roads remained closed:
- Highway 317 from Highway 220 in Marshall County to the North Dakota border.
- Highway 220 from Highway 1 north to the junction with Highway 11.
- Highway 175 from Kittson County Road 16 to the North Dakota border.
- Highway 75 from the junction with highway 171 to the Canadian border.
- Highway 11 from the junction with Highway 220 west to North Dakota (Robbin Bridge).
- The Fourth Street exit ramp from U.S. Highway 2 in East Grand Forks is closed.
Call 511 or go online to www.511mn.org for road condition information.