Resources available for Regency Park fire victims
The Beltrami County Office of Emergency Management has released an updated list of resources available for victims of Monday's fire at the south complex of Regency Park Apartments.
Resources available include:
- Churches United, located at Mount Zion Church at 414 Lincoln Ave. S.E., has a number of resources available. Open noon to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Gift cards and other items have been donated by Walmart; gift certificates donated by Perkins; paper cups donated by Bemidji Paper Sakes; Salvation Army funding and vouchers; numerous other donations are available.
- Churches United will host an event 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays, April 10 and 24, at its warehouse, located at Fourth Street Northwest and Park Avenue Northwest, to solicit gently used furniture and household goods. No appliances will be accepted as they should be directed to the Habitat for Humanity Restore facility in the Industrial Park. Clothing donations will be limited to new items only. Items donated will be made available to fire survivors.
- Windsong, the new apartments located at Neilson Place, has several apartments available for people aged 62 and up. The apartments are new and unfurnished.
- Windsong also will be hosting a free luncheon for all fire survivors at noon Wednesday, March 31, at Windsong, 1010 Anne. St. N.W. Homemade soup and a sandwich buffet. 333-6211.
- Lists with available housing options will be at the Law Enforcement Center, Mount Zion and online at www.co.beltrami.mn.us. Information also has been faxed to Crown Management.