Willmar city worker overcome by fumes
WILLMAR, Minn -- A Willmar city employee was hospitalized Tuesday afternoon after being overcome by fumes while cleaning a pool shed at Rice Park.
Police cordoned off the area and evacuated several downwind houses. About 10 people had to leave their homes for about 90 minutes.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.