Teen who died in drug overdose identified as Park Rapids boy
EAST GRAND FORKS - The 17-year-old male who died Friday of a drug overdose in East Grand Forks has been identified as Elijah Stai of Park Rapids.
Stai was taken to Altru Hospital last Wednesday for a drug overdose, officials said.
Check back for details.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.