Suspicious death in Montevideo under investigation
MONTEVIDEO, Minn. -- Montevideo police are investigating what they are calling the suspicious death of a 64-year-old man.
Thomas Dickson’s body was discovered around 10:15 p.m. Monday in his apartment.
Montevideo Police Chief Adam Christopher said the investigation is continuing to take baby steps forward, but that police were not at a point where they could release information on the cause or nature of the death. He said police do not believe the public is in any danger.
No one has been taken into custody in connection with the case.
Dickson’s body had been sent to the Ramsey County Medical Examiner’s Office. The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension is investigating the death, and it brought its mobile laboratory to the scene after the discovery of the body.
Anyone with information that could aid the investigation is encouraged to call Montevideo police at (320) 269-8808.