Rep. Paul Anderson of Starbuck and Lori Thompson-Garry tell a Minnesota House committee Wednesday that homes should be tested for radon. Thompson-Garry’s sister died of lung cancer blamed on radon. Don Davis | Forum News Service
Sister continues victim’s radon fight at Legislature
ST. PAUL – Janet Thompson was being treated for terminal lung cancer, but her thoughts were about others.
She lobbied people she saw to check their homes for radon, a colorless and odorless radioactive gas that can cause lung cancer.
Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.