A short list of the records broken in Minnesota Duluth's 126-124 win in four overtimes over Bemidji State Wednesday night at BSU Gymnasium.
- The game was the longest in the 86-year history of the BSU men's basketball program. The previous longest game was a 103-100 triple overtime loss to Pittsburg State on Nov. 23, 2003.
- BSU is no stranger to overtime games this season. Bemidji State defeated Dickinson State 99-97 on Jan. 6 in triple overtime. On Jan. 16, the Beavers defeated Northern State 100-93 in double overtime.
- The combined 250 points is a NSIC record for combined points in a single game.
- Minnesota-Duluth's 126 points is the most points scored ever in NSIC history. It was also the most points an opponent has scored against BSU. The previous mark against BSU was 114 points set by UMD on Jan. 5, 1957.
- UMD tied a NSIC single game best with 33 assists.
- The 124 points set a new single game scoring record for the Beavers. The previous mark was set on Dec. 31, 1991 when the Beavers scored 126 on Northland College.