Police say Mankato fire that killed two was no accident
NORTH MANKATO, Minn. (AP)-- The natural gas explosion that touched off a fire that killed a North Mankato couple in their mobile home was not an accident, police and a state fire marshal's investigator said Tuesday evening.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.