Parents share son's story of addiction, death
Two and a half years ago, Jerry and Cathy Osterloh of Pine River lost their son.
It was just two months before his 20th birthday when Andrew Osterloh overdosed on heroin at his parents' home. His mother found him dead.
"Drugs have changed our lives forever," Jerry told the attendees of the 2009 Evergreen House Annual Conference this week in Bemidji.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.