Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Northome man dies in house fire

Email News Alerts

NORTHOME -- A 78-year-old Northome man died in an early morning house fire Wednesday, officials said Thursday.

The Koochiching County Sheriff’s Office responded to the call at 12275 First St. in Northome at approximately 4 a.m. Upon arrival, emergency personnel found Edward Thompson deceased in the home, officials said.

Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness