L&M Supply honors employees
L&M Supply Inc., an independently operated retail company with stores in Grand Rapids, Hibbing, Virginia, Cloquet, Bemidji, Park Rapids and Detroit Lakes, held its ninth annual Service Award Program March 21 at a banquet at the Sawmill Inn in Grand Rapids.
Carol Streiber of Bemidji was honored for 35 years of service. Streiber started with the business July 25, 1974. She is head of the paint department at L&M Supply's Bemidji location.
Also honored for their years of service:
- Larry Kirkeby, senior department head, Grand Rapids; 30 years.
- Karen Linn, receptionist-switchboard operator, corporate office, Grand Rapids, 20 years.
- Susan Wilson, cashier, Grand Rapids, 20 years.
- Myrna Magnuson, senior department leader/key holder, Grand Rapids, 20 years.
- Beverly Seppala, senior department leader/key holder, Hibbing, 20 years.
- Keith Crook, senior department leader/key holder, Park Rapids, 20 years.