H1N1 flu virus": Vaccination clinics offered in secondary schools
The Beltrami County Nursing Service is working with Bemidji Area Schools nurse Sue Nokleby to give the H1N1 influenza vaccine to secondary students in the Bemidji School District.
Vaccination clinics will begin Dec. 16. Vaccinations will not be given to students without written parent/guardian permission.
All questions about the vaccine or the Bemidji Schools vaccination clinics should be directed towards the District's Web site at www.bemidji.k12.mn.us/Support/health_h1n1.html. Click on the "School Vaccination Clinic Q & A."
More information can also be found online at www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/parents. For other information, call Nokleby at 333-3100, ext. 209.
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 16, Bemidji Middle School.
- 1:45-2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17, BYLaW.
- 2:15-2:45 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17, First City School.
- 3-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17, Alternative Education Center.
- 8:45a.m.-1 p.m., Monday, Dec. 21, Bemidji High School.
TrekNorth Junior and Senior High School plans to have its H1N1 flu vaccination clinic at 1:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 15.