Fire damages Cattails Bar & Grill | Bemidji Pioneer
Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
MONTE DRAPER | BEMIDJI PIONEER Gretchen Wagner, owner of Cattails Bar and Grill, points out a broiler Monday afternoon that caused a kitchen fire Sunday morning that spread to the ceiling.

Fire damages Cattails Bar & Grill

Email News Alerts
 
Advertisement

BEMIDJI — Cattails Bar & Grill sustained more than $30,000 in damage from a kitchen fire reported Sunday morning.

The Bemidji Fire Department responded to the popular bar and restaurant just after 7:30 a.m. Employees detected a fire in a broiler, and when firefighters arrived on seen, smoke was exiting the building, with the fire spreading to the roof.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement