Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Ex CEO of Blue Cross died of carbon monoxide poisoning

Email

The state medical examiner's office has determined carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death for former Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota president Michael Unhjem, Fargo police stated in a news release.

Advertisement
Archive Material - Subscription required to continue reading Log in or activate your account if you are a current Bemidji Pioneer subscriber. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness