WHITE EARTH, MINN. - White Earth enrollees who need help for the remainder of this heating season to pay part of their electric bill, heating bill, or wood should contact the White Earth Constituents office by Friday, May 29.
Guidelines for these funds through the CITGO program are as follows:
- Must have received energy assistance for the 2008-2009 heating season.
- Be a White Earth enrollee. Descendents are NOT eligible for the funds.
- Reside within the boundaries or a 15-mile radius of White Earth Reservation.
- The energy bill must be in the applicant's name.
- A copy of your award letter from the source of your energy assistance is required along with the application.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, May 29 - no later than 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy Littlewolf toll free at 800-763-8629.