City Council to hold public hearings
The Bemidji City Council will hold public healings and second readings on five amendments to city ordinances during the regular meeting at 7 p.m. Tuesday.
The City Council will meet in Council Chambers, Bemidji City Hall, 317 Fourth St. N.W.
The public hearings on the amendments are as follows:
- Adding a section pertaining to the establishment of administrative citations and civil penalties.
- Adding administrative fees to the city fee schedule.
- Authorizing the transfer of real property in relation to Paul Bunyan Transit.
- Pertaining to street vacation of a portion of Second Street Southeast.
- Pertaining to easement and street vacations in relation to Vista North.
The City Council will also hear a Bemidji Regional Event Center update from Kraus-Anderson in relation to change orders amounting to $2,441.77.