Cass Lake man burned in garage explosion
CASS LAKE – A 48-year-old man suffered burns to his face and neck after an explosion in his garage Tuesday, but was listed in satisfactory condition Wednesday night.
Robert Todd Schumacher, of Cass Lake, was flown to the burn unit at the Hennepin County Medical Center following the explosion, which occurred just before 4 p.m. Tuesday at his home on Lost Lake Lane.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.