The Bemidji Police Departments responded to a series of break-ins Sunday at an apartment complex at 3900 Irvine Ave. N.W.
The first call from the apartments, Hillcrest Manor, came in to dispatch at 9:23 a.m. A resident reported the theft of a Zack Wilde Epiphone guitar painted with a bull's eye in a Jimmy Hendrix case. The Epiphone and case are valued at $1,000. Also stolen were a Black Switch Stealth guitar valued at $300 and about 50 CDs in a case.
Calls continued throughout Sunday as residents discovered the crimes.
- 9:29 a.m. - property damage.
- 9:55 a.m. - 1999 Honda Civic broken into and rummaged through.
- 10:03 a.m. - 2001 Chevrolet Malibu broken into, trunk opened and rummaged through.
- 10:24 a.m. - JVC AM-FM-CD player stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- 12:24 p.m. - vehicle rummaged through and a purse and contents strewn around.
- 12:43 p.m. -Cyrus radio cut out of the dashboard of a 2005 Chevrolet Trail Blazer.