BEMIDJI – The Pioneer and Sanford Health of Northern Minnesota present the sixth annual Women’s Expo at the Sanford Center.
The Sept. 22 expo offers a wide variety of activities. The Paul Bunyan Broadcasting stage seminar schedule includes:
- Women and issues of serious mental health at 9 a.m.
- Women with heart: how to shape up your heart 10 a.m.
- Cooking for health and vitality at 11 a.m.
- Bicycle basics at 1:15 p.m.
- Timeless beauty through the ages at 2:15 p.m.
RP Broadcasting Stage schedule includes:
- Moms in motion 9 a.m.
- It’s never too late to educate 10 a.m.
- Skin Cancer: the complete story at 1:15 p.m.
- When should you visit the gynecologist at 2:15 p.m.
Tickets are available in advance for $6 at Lueken’s Village Foods, Marketplace Foods, Ken K Thompson Jewelry and at the Pioneer. Tickets will also be sold at the door for $10. The expo runs from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.