+1 (218) 333-9200 customer support http://www.bemidjipioneer.com
news BEMIDJI – The Bemidji Fire Department put out a small chimney fire Wednesday night. The minor blaze, which resulted in no damage, occurred at 558 Park Ave. SW, according to a fire report. Fire Chief Dave Hoefer said an excessive amount of creosote had built up in the chimney, and ignited when the residents...
Bemidji Minnesota P.O. Box 455 56619
BEMIDJI – The Bemidji Fire Department put out a small chimney fire Wednesday night.