Bemidji chimney fire causes minor damage
Bemidji Firefighters responded to a chimney fire Sunday in the 1000 block of Beltrami Avenue Northwest.
Fire department personnel were on scene for approximately one hour and used the department's ladder truck to access the roof of the two-story home.
The fire was contained to the chimney area of the home and caused minor damage.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.