Beltrami County Judicial Center evacuated after propane gas leak
The Beltrami County Judicial Center was evacuated around 4:15 p.m. Monday due to a propane gas leak on the second floor of the building. The gas company was contacted. Pioneer Photo/Monte Draper
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us or call (218) 333-9200 and we can help you.