Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Aunt drags man, sufferering from carbon monoxide poisoning, out of garage

Email Sign up for Breaking News Alerts

news Bemidji, 56619

Bemidji Minnesota P.O. Box 455 56619

BECKER, Minn. (AP) -- A central Minnesota man is recovering from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Sherburne County deputies were called to a Becker home early Wednesday and found 20-year-old Dylan Olson unconscious and lying on the ground.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sheriff Joel Brott tells the St. Cloud Times that Olson's aunt had dragged him out of a detached garage after discovering him on the garage floor.

Olson was working on a vehicle inside the garage overnight. The sheriff says he was using a space heater attached to a propane tank to heat the garage.

Olson was airlifted to Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis and was in serious condition.

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness